|CADinTools - Macros for CorelDraw|
- Divide curves (Selection of one or more curves) :
- 'n' Parts: Divide a curve in 2 or more parts.
- Length 'x': Divide a curve at 'x' length from the start point or the end point.
- Options: Divide with Nodes, Divide with Marks.
- Note: If a node range is selected, the division is applied between
the first and last node selected. If the curve has more than one subpath, subpaths
are treated independently.
- Join multiple curves : Join two or
more curves (only if their ending nodes are overlapped)
segments : Delete all segments between the first and
last selected node.
- Close curves : Close all selected curves.
- Create Marks : Create a Mark on all the nodes of all
selected curves. Select a node range to Mark only the selected nodes.
- Create straight curves : Create a straight curve with
the same length and number of nodes as the original curve.
a Bisector : Create a Bisector between 2 selected curves. Create a Bisector from a selected node.
- Create Tangents : Create all Tangents between two selected curves.
Note1: The measure unit is the actual unit of the active document.
Note2: You can use formulas in the text boxes ("See the Calculator Tool")